Ticket downgrades are basically cancelations, therefore the regulations on cancelations apply accordingly. If you downgrade your ticket, the difference between the price of your old ticket and the price of the lower ticket tier will be refunded minus a cancelation fee.
- Fill out the form below and give your old order number. Please also state if there are any important reasons for the downgrade.
- You will receive an exclusive shop link to redeem your downgraded ticket via e-mail. The old ticket will be canceled due to technical reasons. You will also receive an invoice stating the refunded amount.
- Immediately after redeeming your ticket, you will receive new tickets via e-mail. Make sure to check your spam or junk e-mail folder.
- Print out your new ticket or bring it on your mobile device. The old ticket will be no longer valid.
- Approximately 7 – 14 days after your request, you will receive the refund.